Patient Reference Group
We would like to know how we can improve our service to you and how you perceive our surgery and staff.
To help us with this, we have a patient representation group so that you can have your say.
Click here to read the history of the group.
We will ask the members of this representative group some questions from time to time, such as what you think about our opening times or the quality of the care or service you received. We will contact you via email and keep our surveys succinct so it shouldn’t take too much of your time.
Making The NHS More Patient Focused
Your practice needs your help to:
- Assist with the Patient Group (PRG)
- Answer email questions from the practice and the PRG
- Decide what questions to ask a wider group of patients about the practice and the services offered or required
- Present patient views
Please Sign up
- A balance of ages and experience of healthcare would be of real benefit
- Please print a form or ask at reception
- Fill in your name
- Provide the practice with your email address
- Tell us what type of help you are willing to give
Finally bring into the surgery for the attention of Rachel
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
Complete the Patient Group Sign-up Form Online
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.